Friday, June 1, 2007

Birds and Bee's at the Circus?















So this morning at 9:00 am we went up the street to where the circus is going to be to watch the elephants help pull up the tents. The tent 300 feet big and 40 feet high! We got there early and we got right in front of all the action! Elephants seem to be the most gentle animal, when you look into their eyes they look so sweet and innocent!( I guess I love the elephant to! ) As we were waiting for all the stakes to be pounded into the ground the made an announcement "Elephant rides $5.00"! I did not bring any money- and the tears started streaming down Madison's face. I assured her we will be back tomorrow and then you can ride the elephant. They boys kept calling them horsies, and just enjoyed watching them. I am posting some pics of the elephants pulling up tent. After the tent was up they had a petting zoo. They had llamas, rhinoceros, billy goats, horses, ponies, camels, and a zebra. The zebra was a male zebra that was well endowed and Madison said"what's that" I tried to ignore the questions, and she says quit loud "OH IT'S HIS PENIS!" All I could say is yup! So here is a picture of the cute male zebra for you all! Tomorrow we are going to the circus at 7pm. Today was fun and tomorrow will be even better! We did not go camping today, the weather is not cooperating with us. Maybe next weekend?!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love elephants and am so sad I missed it!!! Maybe next year!!

my4kids said...

I love elephants too!
Kids are to funny! My Madison would have quickly noticed it also and yelled that out. I think she likes to embarras me.