Saturday, June 2, 2007

Typical Saturday


Thought I would write a quick post. Not to much going on today! Did some Laundry and did some more laundry. I try to do some loads every other day and still on saturday there is more!! I washed all blankets, throws and things you do not wash all the time some my machine is running over time! Mowed the front lawn, I mow the front and my husband does the back. I like to have my front yard look a certain way with the lines and all! I know I am a yard freak- ask my sister and neighbors!! It is my therapy. We are getting ready to go to the circus- the kids are really excited! They keep asking is it 7:00 yet? Madison has not forgotten about the elephant ride and is very, very excited. I will post some more circus pics tomorrow! Have a good evening!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I carumba, is she ever a yard freak people. I think she counts the blades of grass. I even think she has a special comb, to groom the direction she wants the blades to go. She is a total yard freak. But, I will gove her props... her front yard is always gorgeous!!

Kristen said...

Wow, I don't read your blog in a few days, and you have like 3 posts!

OK, the zebra thing was funny.

I totally know what you mean about the yard. I like mowing my front yard as well. We fight over who gets to do it, because Theron likes to do it also. But the back yard...well...not so much. But, I do love me some straight lines in the front!

my4kids said...

Your little boy is very cute with his lawnmower...
Laundry is a never ending cycle around here with 4 we never get caught up and there is always a load in the washer a load in the dryer at least one load needing folded and several more waiting to be washed! I hate laundry.
Oh and the yard....we have a landlord who likes to take care of the outside stuff so he has people who mow it and trim the bushes. I like it that way because we are terrible about keeping it up ourselves....probably because when were home we are always doing laundry......