Thursday, June 28, 2007

New addition!


No I am not pregnant! We are going to get a puppy! I am so excited!!! I love animals and have missed Aloha very much. So I have spent many hour on the internet searching for our new family member and the perfect pet! He is only 18 days old so I am going to have to wait until the end of July to bring him home. Seems like forever away! As most of you know Carson will be starting daycare 5 days a week on July 9th so it will just be me here at home 5 days a week ! SO what better time to get a puppy and spend time with him. ( My kids go to daycare cause I do work from home as an insurance broker and have just bought and doubled my client el!!) So I am hoping I still will have time to train, at least I will be here with him. Does anyone have any good puppy training books they recommend?

Well to give you the scoop it is a white Labrador. His name is Marley. I will post more pics of him as we get them! (Madison has been carrying his picture in a frame and showing everyone her new dog).

6 comments:

my4kids said...

Awwww he is so cute!!!
I want a puppy............

Denise said...

Think of the photos you can take. Puppies are the cutest!! Congrats!

Kristen said...

Awww, how cute! Of course, you know I love white labs! You're in for a fun ride (the puppy stage).

Marley, what a cute name! Just like the book. Of course the dog in the book was bad though...

Wendy said...

Can't wait to meet little Marley. Thanks so much for watching the kiddos the other night. We had fun!!

Kristen said...

I tagged you (sorry)

my4kids said...

Stacy you have an award on my blog go check it out..