Monday, June 4, 2007

CARSON & BARNES





If Carson and Barnes ever comes to your town, go to the circus! It was soooo cool! John and I had so much fun (and the kids). It was like an old fashion circus! We kept looking at each other saying "did you see that, that was cool, look over there". It was in a big tent and they had 3 stages in the tent. Where ever you sat was a good seat. It was just a good time! Plus it was right down the street from our house, like 5 minutes away! Madison got to ride her elephant and all of the kids rode the ponies. For a 2 minute ride it cost $5.00!! But it is a chance in a lifetime,right? Does anyone know how much carnies make? How exactly do you get into it? Do you wake up in the morning and decide you want to be an elephant trainer or a clown? It would be cool to do for a week or two.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

It does look like fun. Bummed that I missed it. Next year huh??

my4kids said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't been to a circus in ages. I can't even remember the last one.
I used to know someone who was an elephant trainer. Like you said though it might be fun but only for a couple weeks or so....

Kristen said...

Sounds cool.

I think my kids could be in the circus, seems like the circus in my house most days...

Denise Travis said...

Oh, how fun!! I'll keep an eye out for them out here! As always, Stacy, you have awesome pics!