Sunday, June 10, 2007

Attitudes

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.
Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important that the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company, a church.... a home. The remarkable thing is, we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable.
The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have , and that is
our attitude...I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90%
how I react to it. And so it is with you...
We Are In Charge Of Our ATTITUDES!
C. Swindoll

11 comments:

Kristen said...

How very wise you are!

Denise Travis said...

So true!! And such a good reminder for me! it's amazing how attitude can change your whole perspective on the day!

Wendy said...

I'll show you attitude if you don't post some new pics soon!!

Kristen said...

Good one Wendy! You tell her.

And, I agree. Although I won't show attitude, cause as you both know, I'm kind of a whoose.

ChrisB said...

Hi I've just come over from Emma and just wanted to say I am thinking about Carson and hope he makes a good recovery.

Shana-Lynn said...

Love it! So true.

Shana-Lynn said...

Sending prayers your way. I hope Carson is okay.

Kristen said...

Sorry about all your camping trip troubles, Stacy-girl! I hope everything is ok.

Keep a good attitude! (just kidding, you can yell and scream if you want to)

Hugs

Denise said...

Just a quick note - I saw Wendy's blog and wanted to send you a note of encouragement and tell you that I'm praying for you all, especially little Connor.

Susie PSU said...

How is Carson doing? We need an update!

I'm glad you guys had fun camping...you are right, your kids will remember these days.

As for my attitude, just check my blog. Sometimes, I can be pretty funny!

Janice said...

I just saw a quick update on Carson from your Wendy's. Hope you are all doing ok. I am sure it will be challenging, but hang in there! Sending good thoughts and prayers your way!