Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A lot of just plain life

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted! On June 19th my husband and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. We have been together 16 years, we are high school sweethearts. I have been with him more than half my life! He is my soul mate and I love him and our family and our life. We did not do much for our anniversary- that is the day we paid $515.00 to get our bus back! Later that week we went to the Rockies Yankees game- we had a good time with just the 2 of us getting out. That does not happen very often with 3 kids.

On Friday Carson got his stitches out. He sat there like a champ and let them take 'em out! The nurse was counting 1-2-3-4-5-6- hum, I only thought he got 3, I was wrong he got 6! It is healing very nicely and am keeping the hope he will not have a bad scare or need reconstruction of the nose later in life. After the doctor appointment John and I headed of to go see Widespread Panic at Red Rocks. We had a great time. Thank you Wendy for watching the kids so we could go and have fun! Saturday I spent the day recouping from being up late and dancing for hours. Than on Sunday we packed up the bus and took the kids to the concert with us! (They played 3 nights at Red Rocks) The kids loved it, they were glad to go to a concert with mom and dad!

Now it is Tuesday and we are in full swing of the week. Kids are still in swimming lessons. Madison is done for the summer on Thursday, and Tyson has another session later in July. Sorry no pics this time....

4 comments:

my4kids said...

sounds like a busy week. Happy anniversary! Kelly and I have been together almost half our lives also and we were high school sweethearts.
What a big boy of Carson to sit through his stitches getting out. when kenzie had her stitches in they said she only had 3 and it was actually more also, weird?

Wendy said...

No prob!! What are sisters for??? Glad you all had a good time!! Back into the norm now. Let me know what's up for Friday. Talk to you tomorrow!!

Denise said...

HAPPY Anniversary!! Glad the handsome boy is on the mend!! What a trooper!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the anniversary!! CUTE puppy!