Monday, June 4, 2007

Let the fun begin!!


Summer has officially started for our family today! Today was the first day of swimming lesson for Madison. 1 down 15 to go! She was scheduled for a lesson at 10:10 this morning and we get there and they said we had to mover her to another class at 9:30. UMM it is now 10:10 and she missed her first lesson and I payed for nothing. I was a little miffed. Lesson are not cheap! They told me they could put her into another class at 10:10- ya they beginner class. I told them I am not going to waste her time and my money. SO we are in the 9:30 class, it actually does work better for me time wise, I just wish I would have known so she could have been in her first class. Tomorrow I am brining all 3 of the kids to the pool, their daycare provider has an appointment tomorrow morning and it is supposed to be hot, so we will go play in the sun for a few hours.

I got a phone call yesterday that my Step dad was in the ER he was having chest pains. He has had heart problems in the past. July of 2002 he had quadruple bypass surgery. The last two weeks he has had very high blood pressure and not feeling right. They were supposed to drive to Minnesota for a family reunion on Wednesday (still may?) so we are very glad that he was here when this happened. He has gone through a bunch of test today- no word back on what has happened or what they are going to do. We just pray he will be okay and his heart will be healed!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I can't believe I have to get her there by 9:30 either. Ughhhh. That much earlier. Julia got grounded from swimming that day, so she has to sit out and watch. Stinks for her huh??

my4kids said...

That would irritate me also you'd think since they switched her on you they would credit you or something

Hope your step dad is okay.

Kristen said...

I agree, they should credit you something. But, as Wendy knows, I always say "you should say something" and I never do, cause I'm a whoose!

Hope step-dad is ok. My dad was recently in the hospital, and it scared the begeebers out of me!