Thursday, June 7, 2007

Were OFF!!!

Here is a preview of us on our camping trip, although we not in a station wagon we are in a VW Eurovan!! We are off and looking to have a great time camping, fishing and just hanging out! This will be out first camping trip with the kids and the first to all sleep in the bus! We will try to remember the dog tied to the tree or car! I will let you all know how it turns out and will post some pics from the trip. I sure hope it is warm enough to sleep at night!!!!!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Wish Aloha luck for me!!! Hope you remember her, as she may not even keep up for a mile or so. And yes, John is totally CHEVY CHASE!! Love it.

my4kids said...

Have a great trip!!

Denise Travis said...

How funny, Stacy!! Where we are we'd have to worry about it being too hot to sleep in the car! I hope you have perfect weather! Have fun!!

Kristen said...

Hope you have fun! It is kind of cold at night. Hope it's nice for you.