Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Boring!


Not a lot to write about that is really interesting. I have been taking Madison to swimming lessons in the morning and working in the afternoon! I have been really busy with work which is good! It really makes the day go by fast, and I am trying to finish what I did not get done the day before! I am also in the middle of trying to buy another Insurance brokers block of business. I just got finished reading a draft of the agreement... WOW my eyes are reading my brain in not understanding! Even the draft is written like a legal mumbo jumbo, hate to see what the lawyer is going to turn it into!! I have faith that it will work out- I just wish it was written in plain English!! Why is everything so technical? Not much to write about just thought I would check in and let you all know what was going on.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

At least you have something productive to do! Ugh...I wish I had a job!

my4kids said...

I love legal drafts....not! To to technical and makes my eyes cross trying to figure out what it says...
Loved the picture. Did you take that when the circus was in town?

Stacy said...

Yup,gotta love the llama expression. I saw it and thought that animal knows how I feel some days!

Wendy said...

Yeah- you have been crazy busy this week. When is it going to slow donw?!?!