Wednesday, May 30, 2007

To be a kid!

Oh, to be a kid again. To have not have a care in the world, to only worry about who your going to play with, what the next snack is going to be, and to resist a nap? As adults can you imagine having these concerns?? I wish! Summer time is here and the kids (for now) have no worries or concerns! Only what is on the agenda for fun! Life is so ironic- as a child you just want to grow up and as a grown up you yearn to be a child ! This week so far has been a typical week with work and keeping up with the kids. I want to head out of town this Friday and go camping for the night, we will see if that happens. The circus is coming to town this weekend! On Friday morning the elephants are gong to be pulling up the big circus tents so we are going to check that out at 9:00 am . I am really looking forward to that. It should be really cool to see them do that. The elephant is one of Madison's favorite animal. And to see the 2 boys and what they think of them will be great. I will shoot some pics and share!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Can't wait to see the pics, and I am sad I will be missing it. Miss you!!

Stacy said...

Miss you too! Hope your having fun!!!!!!!!

Denise said...

What a sweet picture! Is that your pretty dog? I agree with your comments about being a kid again. And yes, the "other" Denise is watching Jon David today for the closing and then Tyler's parents (see some previous posts)are keeping him on Saturday. I'll do my best to wrangle him tomorrow and will probably not get much done. :) But, my nephews are coming over and perhaps they can entertain him. Hope you get to go camping!!!

Hey - can I add a link to your fun blog on mine?

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

very cute picture.

We might be heading to the circus also.

Stacy said...

Denise- that is Carson with our dog Aloha. You may add my link! Talk to you soon!

my4kids said...

I love that picture by the way...too sweet.
I wish I was a kid again sometimes especially in the summer!
Looking forward to seeing pictures!