Wednesday, May 23, 2007

2x2 do you know me better?

Kristen from Plano momma tagged me to do this! So here it goes...

Two Names You Go By:

1. Mom
2. Stacy

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:

1. My favorite flip flops- they are almost dead:(
2. My favorite lounge pants!

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:

1. Trust
2. Love

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:

1. home remodeling projects
2. Taking pics

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:

1. RELAX
2. To lay on the beach in Mexico

What 2 pets you had/have:

1. Chocolate lab- Aloha
2. Painted Turtle - Soda

Two people who will fill this out first: I'll tag...

1. Wendy
2.??
Two things you did last night:

1. Went to dinner with Wendy
2.Went to a movie "Distrubia"

Two people who live at your house:

1. John
2. 3 kids

Two things you ate today:

1. Turkey Burger
2. Bowl of Coco Vanilla Rice Krispies

Two people you talked to last:

1. John
2.Tammy- sister in law

Two things you're doing tomorrow:

1. Working
2. Cleaning

Two Favorite Holidays:

1. Thanksgiving - it's always at my house
2. Easter

Two favorite beverages:

1. Coke
2. Water
That was fun! Thanks Kristen!!!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks a lot. Just kidding. I will get to this soon. :)

my4kids said...

Great job on your first meme!
So how was disturbia??

Stacy said...

Distribia was good- nothing I would write home about, but good! Just enjoy getting a little time away:-)

Kristen said...

Good answers. I'm glad I didn't go to Disburbia!