Thursday, May 24, 2007

IT'S OFFICAL!!

Madison in not in kindergarten any more! I GOT A FIRST GRADER! That school year went by so fast I can hardly believe it! It just seems like yesterday we went to her the school for the tour... I am so proud of her and all she has learned in that short time. She starts 1st grade in 5 shorty weeks and is very excited about it! Hope the excitement last for the next 20 years!! Tyson wishes he was in school also- he turned 3 in November but tells everyone he is 4 ' cause he wants to go to school too. For Tyson being done with pre-school and Madison with Kindergarten I took the kids to Shrek the Third and Mc Donalds. (Shrek was great!) After the popcorn and the Big Mac I feel rather ill! Any one know what I mean? We had a good day and are looking forward to a great long weekend.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

YEp- the combo of the tow can make you sick. I can't believe we are the proud parents of first graders! YIKES!!

Kristen said...

Yeah! Collin finishes later than yours. That bites.

my4kids said...

My Madison is a 1st grader this next school year also! She is still a Kindergartener till 6/14 though

Denise said...

You are a good mommy to eat really bad for you food because your kids like it. I think celebrating these milestones must be really big for kids and bet they remember these things, like the big mac, for years to come. Congrats on the 1st grader though your summer break seems mighty short - 5 weeks? Is it year-round? That's the big thing/debate where I live though we don't have a dog in that fight yet. :)