Friday, May 18, 2007

4 More Days Till...


I really can not believe that Madison only has 4 more days of Kindergarten! This year has flown by. She is going to be switching school district so she has 5 weeks off school and then she will be in first grade! Her first full day is July 11th. Just 2 days before she turns 6. She is very excited to go to her "new school" she is excited to make new friends and to meet her new teacher. With the 5 weeks she has off she will be in 2 swimming lesson sessions, and a soccer league for the month. Tyson is also enrolling in 2 swimming sessions. That should be interesting, considering he is scared of water, he does not mind the baby pool but the big pool is another story! He nearly drowned last summer, so I imagine that could create fear in any one!I am sure the time will fly by!I can't believe how time has flown by already. Just last week she lost her 3rd tooth and has 2 more that are really loose. For her birthday maybe she will want her two front teeth!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I can't believe how big our kiddos are getting. It seems like Maddy has lost way more than 3 teeth... but maybe its because Julia has not lost ANY!!! Good luck with next month. I do not envy that schedule.

Kristen said...

Yeah, I can see the bowl at the top of your page!

That picture is so cute. Collin hasn't lost a tooth at all, and they're the same age...exactly!

Have fun with the swim lessons

Shana-Lynn said...

Hi Wendy's sister. Welcome to blogging, it's a lot of fun.

I love the name of your blog BTW, it is awesome, wish I had thought of something so creative.

my4kids said...

I love the toothless picture. My Madison has 4 teeth missing right now and two loose at this rate she is going to be completely toothless soon. Thats good you are getting him in swim lessons now he should be young enough to get over the fear.

Denise Travis said...

Hi, Stacy! I'm new to the blog world myself and I'm having so much fun meeting all these folks! Your blog is terrific...I love the bowl full of wishes picture...and your children are just precious! That marriage conversation must have been something else!