Thursday, May 17, 2007

WHO AM I GOING TO MARRY?


Tonight over dinner Madison and Tyson wanted to know who they were going to marry, and they were very insistent that we tell them who it was going to be right then. Our reply was they will meet a very nice person and they will be able to chose who they want to marry not to mention they have plenty of time to figure it out. They were quiet for a minute and all of a sudden Tyson says, " I am going to marry my Grammy!" Madison quickly replies she is already married and you can't marry her. He was a little hurt and but very sincere in his statement. Their little brains never stop! It seems like everyday that say some thing that brings a smile to your face and makes you laugh. Children truly are a blessing! As a parent I wish I could capture all the sweet things they say on tape and remember it forever! I know there will be things I forget, but I hope my heart will remember the feelings of those moments!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Awww- he is definately a grammy's boy! He sure loves her!! You will have to write about Heaven.

hilsidney said...

Haha.. Max said this the other day: "Mommy, I'm gonna marry you because you are so cute!" He is really funny. He loves to give compliments and butter people up.
hilarie

my4kids said...

My 10 year old Joshua used to say the same thing when he was littler kids really are cute.

Denise said...

GREAT post! LOVE your banner and title! So, you are Wendy's sister. How cool! I'm a big FOW (fan of Wendy). May I add you to my list of blog friends? :)

Stacy said...

Denise would be honored to be added to your list!!