Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Where to begin
















I can not believe it has almost been 3 weeks since my last post!!! I think that this summer is finally winding down?! I hope, I am ready for a little bordem!! Well 2 weeks ago we went to the hills with my sister Wendy and her 3 kids and did some good old mutin bustin! That was so much fun! Love to see the kids try new things and not be scared of new adventures! See the slew of pictures below from the fun weekend. Yes Tyson did do some mutin, I am still shocked to this day that he did it! (He actually did better than Madison!) Wendy and me and the 6 kids went for a hike, we repelled doen a water fall with all 6 kids one by one. We both were so proud of the kids and how they all went with the flow and were so adventurous! We lost the pics. It was all Wendy's fault. JK. She transfered them to the file and hit yes to replace them. Does any one know how to get them back? We took them to a store and they wanted 100$. WHAT?? I hope we can get them recovered they are so precious!

Last weekend weekend this we went up camping for I believe the last hurray. It was a bit chilly in the evening and the morning! Well we picked up Madison from School on Thursday and went up to the hills. As soon as we got everything all set up and put where we wanted it Madison tells me she was hot and cold all day at school. Yep she had a fever which she still has today. So i called the doctors office this morning and made her an appointment. She has pneumonia! So she is on some antibiotic and is on Neb treatments every 4 hours. I really hope she feels better soon. She does not get sick like this often. Little things here and there but not like this. She is not much of a complainer so for her to let me know that she is not feeling good, she is not feeling good.

Off and on this weekend we worked on a school project- she needed to complete a family tree. ( More of a mom project than a 6 year old! She is having a grandparents tea tomorrow at school, it is from 3:15 to 4:00. She will not be going to school tomorrow, BUT if she is fever free and feels up to it I will let her go to the tea. Is that bad? Should I get e face mask to have her wear? They said it was bacterial?

Let me tell you- I have been trying to put the bots to bed for an hour!! They will not sleep! They share a room so it is like double trouble every night! ERRRRRRRRR. Gotta go and scream some more!

6 comments:

my4kids said...

I love those pictures too cute! I wihs I knew how to recover those others for you :(

Hope Madison is feeling better soon!

Kila said...

If she's been on antibiotics for at least 24 hours, I think she can go. If she still has a fever she'll get sent home.

I hope she's well soon!

Our neighbors had to cancel their weekend camping trip at the last minute because their boy gave himself a concussion doing a bike stunt, and he had to be on bed rest due to his head injury! See, it could be worse ;)

My boys would have liked a turn on the sheep!

MSuparat said...

You guys sound like you're having lots of fun! Those pictures are awesome.
I hope Madison feels better as well!
I feel for ya on the bedroom sharing. The boys share a room and many times it drives me nuts. All they want to do is talk and play!

Kristen said...

The pictures are cute. Sorry about the ones you lost. I hope you can figure out a way to get them back.

I hope Madison is feeling better soon.

Leah said...

Michelle sent me the link to your blog after starting one of my own recently, just to let you know who I am and where I came from! LOL anyway, had a memory card go "card error" on me about two weeks ago and called around and KITS camera said they would recover the pics fr $30. Still a lot, but better than $100! I've heard calling around to actual camera stores (like a store soley purposed on selling cameras and camera equipment) generally have some sort of recovery capability. Another friend of mine paid $15 to have her pics recovered (she lives across the country from me though, so no help for me!). I would just suggest calling around to every place imaginable in your area and getting price quotes. I still haven't dealt with mine as I just need the $30 for other things right now. LOL But good luck! That must have been rather devastating to find them missing!!!

Sounds like you guys are a very fun, adventerous family!!

Anonymous said...

My little stinker is having sleeping trouble the last few days, too....but I suppose that's to be expected with a 7-month old. :) Horrible about the pneumonia! I hope she gets over it quickly.

I wish I lived a little closer to ya....I used to manage a tech support desk, so I might be able to play around and get your pictures back. If you're ever in my neck of the woods, let me know and I could try!