Saturday, September 8, 2007

Grandparents Tea





Madison had Grandparents day on Wednesday last week- they were learning about their family. Where they come from, how everyone is related and also how times have changes from then to now. She had to do a family tree project. Each of the grandparents got a flower, they recited poems and had some drinks and snacks with the grandparents. The kids did great and the grandparents were all so proud. I am a room parent for Madison's class and helped plan the event, so much fun! Here are some pictures of the event! Happy Grandparents day Sept. 9th!

5 comments:

Kila said...

How fun! Great idea.

So glad I read this--I almost forgot about Grandparents' Day tomorrow! (I bought cards last week, and forgot to mail them!)

my4kids said...

That looks like fun!

Susie PSU said...

I love Grandparents stuff. Anything they do is cute, no matter how small!
I wonder why you can't leave me a comment - I had problems, and I was accidently blocking pop-ups, and I couldn't figure it out. I haven't blacklisted you, I promise!!

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I feel terrible that I didn't know about Grandparents' Day and Evie spent all day with my parents!! But, the good news is it was a WONDERFUL day and my dad even made her laugh (first time for anyone else).

Kristen said...

Awww, that's so cute. Your mom looks so happy!