Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Our Trip to Atlanta

John and me at the wedding... ahhh love.
Anyone that knows me knows I LOVE dragon flies.... if not I will write a post later on why.


The Gang right before the wedding!
The wedding was at the Botanic Gardens- Beautiful, had to take some flower pics!


Jeff and Amy -
Our view of down town Atlanta from the hotel- see the rainbow in the background.
The guys all went golfing for a n afternoon while the girls went to the mall. When we picked them up they were all drowned rats, it poured on them!!!
Geoff and his girlfriend Leah-
The "dude" Brent and Kristina
John and me...

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow!! Look at you posting like crazy! Gwen did a great job on the shirt. Looks great. One of the few pics of John without a hat. You looked great!! Glad you had a good time!! Missed ya though!!

my4kids said...

I love the flower pictures and want to hear about why you like dragonflies so much!

Kristen said...

Looks like you had fun! Good pics of you and John.

Wendy said...

That pink flower looks like.... a dirty picture or something. Weird flower. Just thought I would let you know.

Stacy said...

dork- it's an orchid!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Aren't weddings the greatest? By the way - you are one hot mama! I hope I look as good as you after a couple of kids!