Thursday, August 2, 2007

I'm Back!!!!

Hello! To think I have been to busy to drop in and leave a note and now that I am hear... what to write! I will start on last Thursday, Madison had a Teddy bear parade where her 1st grade class brought their favorite teddy bear and packed a sack lunch then went to the park and everyone introduced their favorite teddy and said why they were special to them. It was cute!
Puppy has been doing great! He is now just getting up once a night and I have taught him how to come, sit and lay down. I am trying to teach him fetch, I think that may take awhile. He is also doing so awesome on the leash!!!
Tyson is now done with his swimming lessons for the summer. He did great. I can not wait to see how he will be swimming in a year from now.
We went camping again last weekend and are heading up again this weekend. We have been having so much fun in our camper bus! That is for sure the best but of the year! We went fishing and Tyson caught his first fish! We brought them back to the the camp site and cooked them up in the fire- I have to say they tasted pretty good, and I do not like fish! Madison was grubbing down!! She was bummed that she did not catch any fish but she was having a lot of fun running back and forth putting the caught fish in the basket. We caught 7 in all. Well that is all that has been going on- I promise I will keep in touch soon again!

10 comments:

Kristen said...

oh look at me, I'm the first comment! I'm so awesome.

The teddy bear thing is a good idea.

Good pic of Madison and the fish

Anonymous said...

LOVE the teddy idea...cute! The other pics are great, too....especially kissing the fish. YUMMERS!! ;-)

Susie PSU said...

I'm glad to hear the puppy is doing well. They are so much work, but so worth it. Give him cuddles for me!

Kila said...

Way to go, Tyson!

That puppy is too darn cute :)

MSuparat said...

Your puppy is SO ADORABLE!!! I love that you guys are going camping so often. Great memory making! Love the fish pic with Madison too.

my4kids said...

Cool on the 7 fish! thats great and the pic of Madison kissing the fish is cute! The teddy bear parade is a really cute idea!

Wendy said...

OKay gross. The thought of touching, smelling and KISSING the fish. EWWWWWWW! Glad you guys had fun though. Just remind me not to kiss Maddy when I see her!

Denise said...

A teddy bear parade? How fun!! I can't wait to start camping with my kiddos one day. I think that would just be the best time! And I am glad your trip was FAR less eventful than your last one!!

Anonymous said...

Boy, you were back and now you've disappeared again!! What's up, chica?

Unknown said...

Hey Stacy~ I just took some (rare) time to chill on the computer and I checked out your blog, I can't believe how old your kids are getting! They look so happy (well except that one pic of Tyson)=)
I am glad you are able to go camping as a family. I am sure you are making tons of great family memories! Take care hon!