Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm off!

I am heading to the mountains (Granby) close to Winter Park for a weekend with the girls! All the boys are staying here for a boys weekend! Hope the hubby does okay! We plan on going to the hot springs and maybe getting a massage, shopping and going out to eat! Madison is sooooo excited! We were going to take Marley with us and Madison said he is not a girl. So he is not going. Not because of that though. I think it would be harder to bring him than to just have him stay home. He is doing great by the way!!!!! Love the pup!

I will update with pictures and details of the weekend when I get back! Hope you all have a great weekend!

5 comments:

my4kids said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Wendy said...

Have fun enjoy it for me too!! Call me when you get back! Love ya!!

Kristen said...

Sounds like fun. I wish I could go on something like that. All I get to do is sit around and admire swords...

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pictures!

Kila said...

I hope you had a great weekend!