Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Here chicky chicky

I am so sorry that I have not posted in so long- I have been running around like a chicken with her head cut off! This month and birthdays are killing me! For Madison's birthday we went up to the mountains and spent the night at John's parents cabin. We did birthday cake and presents for Madison. She turned 6 on Friday. Then Saturday we woke up and went to a little mountain town and looked at some fun shops, had lunch and went swimming at there local rec. center. We were a little bummed cause the slide was broke! We got home around 10p.m. And rushed the kids to bed and woke up early to go to a water park to celebrate Madison's birthday some more! (to be a kid)! Monday was back to work and school then we had another birthday dinner that evening. Back to work and school on Tuesday, in the evening I went to the Grocery store and bath night and the night was over! Now today we are getting ready for another birthday dinner in the mountains. Madison has a play date over right now. I will drop her off at 6 and then head to the hills. I have lots of pics to post I just need to find a minute to do it!

Guess what.... I pick up our puppy on Sunday, he will be 6 weeks and 1 day old. I think I am ready for a new born?!?!

3 comments:

my4kids said...

Lots of party stuff! Happy Birthday to Madison!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pics. I think we've all been crazy busy.....all the blogs I read have been blank for at least a week, including mine!!

Denise said...

Whew!!! I'm tired reading all that! I miss your posts but trust you'll be back later. CAN'T wait to hear about your new baby! We can compare notes about raising babies. Good thing about human babies - they don't poop all over (diapers) and they don't really move. I think you'll be busier than I am! ;)