Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Good, the Bad, The Ugly & Funny....


The good- today we got Marley! He is soooooo cute, as you can see from the picture. He is just a little ball of fluff and love. Love the puppy moans, whimpers and the puppy breathe.

The bad- Tyson got into my make up and put my mascara all over my walls! Than he killed our fish "Grapey"! I cleaned the fish tank this morning and the fish was in the window while the water settled. I walk into the kitchen and he has filled the bowl with the fish in it with dish soap!!! The fish then started freaking out, I tried to throw it in the tank and it started swimming side ways- so it took it out and flushed the poor thing. Then Tyson proceeded on his mission, he got my finger nail polish and poured the WHOLE bottle of bright pink polish all over the stairs. I got most of it out but you can still see where it was. Not a good day for Tyson.

The Ugly and funny- The kids where down stairs eating cereal and I was upstairs getting ready- they were yelling that they needed more cereal. SO I threw on my shirt and ran downstairs in my shirt ans underwear. Beware the next part is graffic!!! Okay here it is.... I wear thongs! So as I was pouring the cereal and Madison says mom I can see your butt. I told her shhh and she did not have to point that out. Then she asked," what are those underwear called?" I did not have time to say anything and she blurts " are they baby underwear, cause you butt does not fit all the way in them!" What could I say- I am still laughing about it!! ( I will spare a picture for you)! So there you have the good, the bad. the ugly and funny!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

oh, the puppy is so cute! good luck with the training.

Sorry about the fish, mascara and nail polish. Mine have never done like that, but believe me, they have done plenty other stupid things!

Wendy said...

I wanted a picture of the baby underwear. Come on! Entertain us! WOW! Tyson is giving you a run for your money!! I saw him this morning though, so I know he made it through the weekend. Poor dude. LOVED LOVED LOVED marley, and so did Elaina!!

Denise said...

The things you learn on a blog! A thong wearer, huh? One day, I will again don (spelling??) such finery but now, I just wear BIG girl panties. And I do mean big! ;) WHAT a day!! Did you go crazy??? I would expect this kind of story about Marley. Your puppy, by the way, is BEYOND adorable! I too LOVE puppy breath! It's sorta like coffee beans. :)

my4kids said...

The puppy is too cute!

Sounds like Tyson was on a roll today!! Wow!

I laughed at the baby underwear comment! Kids say funny things and always notice those things also. Don't they?

Janice said...

Your daughter's hilarious!

MICHAEL said...

Was that the thong that Santa gave you?

Susie PSU said...

The thong had me laughing out loud. I will occasionally wear one, but NOT out of the bedroom unless I am dressed. You have guts, baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....I was just about rolling on the floor laughing when I read this blog. In spite of "the bad," it was very funny.

Christine said...

OMG! I couldn't stop laughing about the baby underwear! Out of the mouths of babes! I love it!