Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Going once Going twice???????????

Bet you all thought I have dropped off the face of the earth! Well I kind of have. We have put our home up for sale and it has been crazy! It has been 8 days now and we have had 34 showings and not an offer yet. It is so hard to keep the house clean with 3 kids a dog and a husband. We keep waiting for the phone call saying we have an offer. Every time the phone rings I think this is the call. But I am once again learning the story of PATIENCE! Between the the kids, the house and just plain life. I will keep you all posted once the house sells. I have so many pictures to post. I will try to find a moment and get you all updated. Hope this finds everyone well!!!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Amazing that you actually wrote a post. Sheesh. About time. Talk to you tomorrow. Love ya!

my4kids said...

Glad to hear everything is okay. Selling a house can definetly be stressful.

MSuparat said...

I didn't know you were moving?!?!!
I'm glad you are back blogging again though, and I hope your house sells quick for you guys! Can't wait to see more pics.

Unknown said...

Boy..I can empathize with trying to sell a house.since we have moved several time in ths last three years! Good luck with everythig. Having a house on the market is a major pain and stress headach so I feel for you! Let us know when it sells! I will sure be thinking of you. Have you got a new one picked out yet? Then just wait until the home inspection and the packing.Life is such fun..Love, Judy

Susie PSU said...

Have you sold it yet?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.