Friday, January 18, 2008

New Mexico!!

Well I am her in cold and windy New Mexico. I had to enroll a group down here for health benefits. Right now I am in the middle of the day in the middle of the enrollment and we are not busy! I was here this morning at 7:15am for the meeting to begin. I flew in last night to Alb. My brother and his wife live down here. I was thinking of taking all the kids and the hubby down here with me, but then the hubby could not get off work. I did not want to drive all the way here by myself and the kids so I ended up flying by myself. It feels kind of strange not to have some one hanging off one of my extremities!! Although I do miss my family. I will have to come back tomorrow and finish the enrollment. I then fly back on Sunday early evening.

My brother wants to do some thing fun tonight. I am ready to go back to their house and go to sleep!! I did not sleep a wink last night. I hope I sleep good tonight. Just thought I would check in. Sorry for the boring post!

5 comments:

my4kids said...

Not boring! I'm jealous I could so use some time away from the kids for a couple of days even if it was work related. The hubby gets to do it quite a bit...

Susie PSU said...

A trip by yourself?? Lucky duck.

Kila said...

I hope your trip went well.

It's nice to get away sometimes!

Wendy said...

I am just glad your back. Missed ya!

Kristen said...

I hope you had fun!

I need your e-mail!