Monday, October 8, 2007


Well I am getting a taste of my sister not being close to me and I am not liking it at all! I am bored and I miss our daily talks on the phone of about 10 times. ( for real). I have no idea what I am going to do in May when she does have to leave for good! My bro in law better pick up ALOT of shifts so he can fly her out here at least once a month! Really I am starting to freak out here, I will have nothing and no one to do anything with!!! Alright I am going to stop thinking about it. I hope she is having fun though...... brat!

Well this weekend it was me and the kids. John went golfing at this golf course 3 hours away. He was invited to golf for free at a new private course. An offer not to refuse. It would of been more fun had it not been for the 50 mph winds. Me and the kids hung out during the day, cleaning and doing laundry. Then we went to my moms house for dinner. My step grandma was visiting from out of town and my step brother just had a baby a month ago so we all got to meet him. I got a baby fix! Then Johns mom came over and we rented a nd watched the movie "The Ultimate Gift". The movie is great I highly recommend that you go and rent it!!! That was the second time I watched it and I loved it. GO GET IT! She spent the night and we woke up and went putzin around town. It was great to spend the day with her! We used to live close to each other and spend so much time together. Now with our schedules we do not do that as much so it was a real treat for the both of us!
This week is really busy with work. I have meeting everyday which always makes the week go by really fast. I am digging the cool off! I must say I am ready for fall. I love this time of year, the smell the color all except the illnesses that come with it! Hope you all stay healthy!! Talk soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny...my parents just told me about The Ultimate Gift, too, so we will definitely be renting it this week. It's too bad we don't live closer...you could get your baby fix in with Evie and I could be a "surrogate sister" for you when Wendy leaves. :)

my4kids said...

I can imagine how much you will miss your sister when she moves! I'm the one who moved in my family and I miss people alot even when I'm busy.

Oh by the way we are having fun with Madisons Flat Stanley and have gotten a couple of treats for Madison as well. I should be sending it back sometime this week!

Kila said...

Cute photo, and how fun to meet a new baby!

Kristen said...

Awww, that's so sweet you miss Wendy so much!

The picture is just adorable.

Susie PSU said...

I bet you DO miss Wendy! She'll miss you just as much as you'll miss her when it is time for them to move. You guys will be a MESS...

Wendy said...

on't even talk about that right now!! Your going to make me cry! I am glad to be home, and good to see you!! Glad to be able to pick up the phone and talk to you whenever!! Love you so much!!

Denise said...

Thanks for the movie rec! Well, I think your sister is ALL THAT. I would miss her too if she had to move. :( I am sad for you!!