Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Birthday and Thanksgiving






Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We had a blast, we had Thanksgiving at our house and we had 36 people here. We had a packed house! We almost went through 70 pounds of meat. All the food was great. I have hosted Thanksgiving for almost 5 years now, I have marked it as my holiday to entertain. Also this year was Tyson's birthday, he turned 4! We had some Turkey and Star Wars Cake, Along with 4 other kinds of pie. No one left Hungry. Tyson was on cloud nine, he thought everyone was here for him, well that is partially true for him and the food.

I remember the day when he entered in to this world. I am so happy to my biggest little man in my life! He is such a joy to our lives. He keep us all on our toes! Happy Birthday Tyson! We love you very much!


The Wish
By Ann Friday

Each birthday wish
I've ever made
Really does come true.
Each year I wish
I'll grow some more
And every year
I DO!

6 comments:

my4kids said...

Happy Birthday Tyson! Thanksgiving was Kelly's birthday and even though he is an adult he kind of acted like people were celebrating him!
Wow 70 lbs of meat!

Susie PSU said...

Is that a GUITAR that Wendy is giving him??

Stacy said...

No Wendy was giving him a fishing pole! And it was Star Wars. He loved it!

Kristen said...

The star wars cake is awesome! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

Holy cow - 36 people?! You must have a huge house! How many turkeys did you make, woman??

Wendy said...

My hubby smoked one turkey and one ham, and Stacy cooked one huge turkey. So, 2 turkeys, one ham. What the heck kind of look is on my face while I am handing him the fishing pole?? thanks Stacy.